Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Favorite Quotes

I am posting some of my favorite quotes today. Please comment with your favorite quotes or Bible verses that help you overcome life's bumpy roads.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"If He brings you to it, He will see you through it"

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again.'"

3 comments:

  1. Here are some of my favorites:

    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

    Jeremiah 29:11

    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to grow and prosper you, plans not to hurt you, but to give you a hope and a future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one Jean, so very true! My granmother used to say..."God will never give you something you cannot handle."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.

    ReplyDelete